Terms & Conditions of Entry
You are participating in the Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd (dotdotdot) experience at your own risk. You have read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and have had an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns with employees or representatives of Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd experience.
You expressly accept the risks associated with the experience. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd and you.
Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- The experience is strictly for guests aged 18+ and Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd will operate a strict ID policy. To gain access to the experience ticket holders must produce a valid form of photographic identification. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the experience as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to collect all mobile phones and camera devices on arrival and hold in secure storage for the duration of the event.
- All visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and / or their belongings to be searched.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas (including the use of e-cigarettes).
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the experience is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, mechanical breakdown or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the experience or any part of it.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserve the right to alter, close or remove any aspect of the experience without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons, and that no refunds or price reductions can be given in these circumstances.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the show and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to not issue any refunds
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission and / or to remove from the experience, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reasons, any person failing to comply with the terms and conditions or whose presence is, in its absolute discretion, a source of danger or annoyance and shall have no obligation to give any reason therefore.
- The consumption of alcohol is only permitted in authorised places within the experience. Alcohol must not be taken into the experience under any circumstances.
- Any person(s) found in possession of alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.
- Any behaviour such as drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting which may constitute an annoyance to other guests is prohibited.
- Anyone displaying lewd, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests or team) will be removed from the experience without a refund.
- This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties to this contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, narrow tunnels, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent and tight spaces which require you to bend down while walking or crawling.
When combined these effects immerse guests in the experience which is intended to be impactful.
Some participants may suffer from a loss of balance, headaches, locomotor system pain, dizziness, problems caused by jets of air, fog effects or scents, and in some cases, epilepsy-like symptoms, during or after the experience.
For your own safety, the experience may not suitable for:
- Persons who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing
- Persons who are of a nervous disposition.
- The elderly
- Persons with disabilities
- Persons who are blind or visually impaired
- Persons with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights
- Pregnant women
- Persons suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
- Persons prone to motion sickness
- Persons under the age of 18
- Persons who suffer from claustrophobia, taphophobia, thanatophobia or acrophobia
- No forms of light are allowed inside the experience, this includes laser pointers and torches.
- Head or face masks and imitation weaponry of any kind are forbidden inside the experience.
- You must not touch anything inside the experience, this includes properties, sets, effects and actors.
- The actors may touch you throughout the experience. They may intentionally invade your personal space. They may make physical contact with your arms, shoulders or the top of your head. You must not touch them.
- You must not swear at the actors.
- Chewing gum, eating and drinking are forbidden inside the experience.
- On arrival, you will be asked to check in your coats, bags, wallet/purse, phone and watches. Your belongings will be securely stored until the end of the experience.
- Attempting to record any aspect of the experience is forbidden. Any guest failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience with no refund.
- You must walk forwards at all times and follow instructions by the actors at all times. You must not stop or move backwards unless instructed to do so by the actors. You must never run anywhere in the experience at any time for any reason.
- All guests entering must have a valid admission ticket that must be retained throughout the experience.
- All bookings (appointments) are precisely allocated. If you are late we are afraid we cannot guarantee your slot. Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your allotted time.
- Appointments booked for 9:20pm and 9:30pm will have a limited time in the digital bar.
- The end time of your appointment is to be used only as a guide.
- Tickets are sold on the understanding that no money in respect of unused tickets will be reimbursed.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Limited are not obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
FIRE, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden.
- The misuse or interference with equipment or devices which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
- The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- The possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
- Naked flames of any kind are strictly forbidden inside the experience, this includes but not limited to sparklers, lighters and matches.
- Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience with no refund.
- The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
- Ellipsis Entertainment Ltd reserves the right to evacuate the experience in the event of an evacuation announcement, or other emergency irrespective of whether it is a genuine emergency or not, in order to protect all guests and team and in this event, Ellipsis Entertainment Limited does not accept any liability for any delay or is liable to refund any part or all of the ticket
Ellipsis Entertainment Limited shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind.
“force majeure” means any circumstances beyond the control of the company including, but not limited to, acts of god, to war, civil disturbance, order of a government ministry or department or public authority, fire, flood, natural catastrophe, royal demise, labour dispute, lock-out, withdrawal of labour or breakdown or interruption of services or transport (public or otherwise) or death or illness of a key person, lack of power and delays by suppliers or materials shortages.
If the company is prevented from or hindered from operating or partially operating by a force majeure the company may, at its sole option, and without being liable for any loss or damage suffered by the guest or guests/delegates of or any thirds party employed by the guest suspend operations for the period of the experience plus such time as may be required to resume normality. Such an event shall not entitle visitors to take any steps against the company for breach or to terminate the agreement or otherwise.
ACCESS KEYS & PROMOTIONAL CODES
Ellipsis Entertainment Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend access keys/promotional codes and their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
From time to time Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within the event, which may feature visitors. Entry to the experience is deemed acceptance of these regulations and you therefore agree that Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Ellipsis Entertainment Limited or such authorised party. (as the case may be) Any pictures and recording of any kind is owned by Ellipsis Entertainment Limited.